Keep Helping People International.
Described its services below to you through its website. Such services including any new features will be amended from time to time. Keep Helping People International is going to use the terms and condition as stated below to ensure that every member of this organization is happy.
Using our services:
When you become a member of Keep Helping People International, you have agreed to invite five (5) people to register under you with your referral link to help them gradually go out of financial challenges. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms of Service at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate the date these terms were last revised. We will also endeavor to notify you, either through the Services user interface, Keep Helping People International may communicate with you officially by any reasonable means now known or later developed. These currently include email, regular mail, and postings on the Platform. Finally, we encourage you to sign up now which is 100% free and upgrade to your up line to become part of this organization / group of people doing everything humanly possible to help people that will in return be willing to help others.
Member Account and Security:
Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to;
(a)Ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session.
(b)Notify Keep Helping People International of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security immediately. Keep Helping People International will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Modifications to Services:
Keep Helping People International reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof). We will endeavor to give you notice of any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Keep Helping People International will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service
Mobile Services: The Services include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including;
(i) The ability to upload content to the Platform via a mobile device,
(ii) The ability to browse the Platform from a mobile device and
(iii) The ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”).
To the extent you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Keep Helping People International and other entities by SMS, MMS or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. We shall comply with any additional requirements that may apply under local laws and regulations before communicating with you in this manner. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Keep Helping People account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
Conditions of Use:
- You agree to take immediate action when you receive a contribution which will be shown as “Contribution” and you understand that if you fail to take immediate action (By clicking “Contribution”) within 24 hours from receiving a Contribution, the system automatically suspend your account and completely disqualify you from any further benefit and will remain suspended until you contact support having resolved the issue of not Contribution and request your account to be “Reinstated".
- You agree that you have 48 hours from the time you join Keep Helping People International to decide if you want to participate or not, failing to Step-up (Upgrade, make a contribution to the up-line) the system will automatically delete your account, It will be your wish to join again after your decision.
- It is solely your decision (not By Force) to join Keep Helping People International because, from time to time, your contribution to your up line to upgrade you to the next level is none refundable.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processors, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- You agree to accept telephone or email updates regarding Keep Helping People International and its customers.
- You agree that overtaking is not allowed because; it is your duty to help your up line to grow while your own down lines will also help you to grow.
In order to contribute to your up line, a Donor will be required to provide Keep Helping People International information regarding its payment instruction. You, as a Donor, represent and warrant to Keep Helping People International that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You agree that a certain minimum Donation amount may apply and that all Donation payments are final and will not be refunded. Intellectual Property Rights
Services Content, Software and Trademarks:
You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Keep Helping People International, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Services Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Your use of the Service is at your Sole Benefits and Risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
KEEP HELPING PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL MAKE NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION THAT
* The service must meet your Requirements,
* The service will be Uninterrupted, Timely, Secured as such, or Error-Free,
* The Results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be Accurate or Reliable,
* The Quality of any Products, Services, Information, or other Material Purchased or Obtained by YOU through the Service will meet your Expectations.
Limitation of Liability:
You expressly Understand and Agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither keep helping people international nor its members will be liable for any;
(a) Indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages,
(b) Damages for loss of profits,
(c) Damages for loss of goodwill,
(d) Damages for loss of use,
(e) Loss or corruption of data, or
(f) Other intangible losses (even if Keep Helping People International has been advised of the possibility of such damage(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from
*The use or the inability to use the service;
*The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
*Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
*Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
* any other matter relating to the service. to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will ‘Keep Helping People International be totally liable to you for all damages or losses.
You agree that when you completed stage 1, Keep Helping People International will automatically terminate your membership. You have the right to register again.